Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the hotrodding world, I've been into motorcycles for twenty eight years and now I just bought a chopped '53 chevy pickup so I'm looking forward to getting that out in the summer. I'll be checking in now and again to ask some questions.
Thank you and goodbye,
Fringo.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome....We are glad to have you with us. :welcome:

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have a 53 chevy 3100 AD and my goal for this vehicle is to place it on a 85 S10 chevy frame. I have done truck with the mustang suspension and the 9" rear and over drive trans. Just going a differant route and hope to save money and make a desent daily driver.

Tell us a little about your truck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ed ke6bnl said:
I have a 53 chevy 3100 AD and my goal for this vehicle is to place it on a 85 S10 chevy frame. I have done truck with the mustang suspension and the 9" rear and over drive trans. Just going a differant route and hope to save money and make a desent daily driver.

Tell us a little about your truck.
Hi,
The truck has a Camero front and 4 link rear set up, power steering and brakes , 4.3L V6 built with a hi perf cam and hooked to a 350 turbo, a 4 barrell Holley sits up top. It's been fitted with hydraulics but the previous owner took the front rams off for a softer ride. The truck sits very close to the road so I know I will have to lift the front a little to make it driveable. The top has been chopped about 4" and covered in soft vinyl. Most of this work was done before I got the truck, so now I'm concentrating on some interior stuff ( power, leather Yukon Denali seats, new carpet, speakers, etc.) I'll try to post some pictures

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts