Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
contact any piston manufacturer
Been on wed sites all over the places-Can't find out anything about the piston.Tried to get Badger on the phone and talk to someone-that is where the set I have came from-we mess one up putting them on the rods.I just need one 194 6cly .020 over-----ANY Help at alll would be get.Tried Kanter auto Products hey say they have one but hadn;'t call me back .

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's the trouble,where got them they can't even get the .020 over anymore.We might can get some .030 over but you have to buy the hold set,I got 185.00 in the ones I got now,I didn't want to have to buy a other set.I just need one.

·
Registered
12,338 Posts
The company that casts them doesnt do them in batches of 6. Get the number from the telephone company,ask for customer support,tell them you dropped on.They would love to help you.

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
inliners.org

Check these guys out. If you are interested in performance inlines - this is the place. Someone over there will be able to help you find a piston pretty quick, but I would want one from the same manufacturer, just my opinion.

FYI - that 194 head that you have is a high demand, pricy item. It's the ticket for compression increases on 230's & 250's.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still looking pistons call Badger they can't find a .020 over nowhere the set I brought were made 9-1-2005 DON'T THAT TELL YOU HOW HARD THEY ARE TO FIND.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Think my LUCK might has changed---Vintage AUTO Parts-in DENVER,CO tHINKS HE GOT A .020 PISTON AND HE WILL SELLL ME JUST ONE.I will find out sometime WEDAY :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
671 Posts
Had one of those 63's with bad motor. Enstead of rebuilding it, get a good used 250 cube. You can pick up a good one anywere for a couple of hundred. They bolt in just lilke they are the original. I backed mine with a four speed from a vega. Can't believe how much difference that made.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.