Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone
I need some help/ideas on options for a front end swap on the Marlin. In the end, I'd like to pick up the stance a bit and will be running a LT1 with a narrowed 9" on a triangulated 4 link. Existing dimension was about 54 1/2 backplate to backplate. I would prefer the Mustang front ( I think ), but what else is there that could work either bolt on or welded in without doing the entire clip besides the M11. The old spring perch's are out and getting filled in, so the hunt is on! Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I was considering that one too. I was looking at knowledge base and they list the Volare at 55 1/2 flange to flange. Am I correct in assuming that the flange is the backplate flange? Also I know I've read of the Volare used considerably, but don't remember if it is a bolt on or not. Doesn't really matter but was just wondering.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Pasadenahotrod! I just found a M11 setting all alone yesterday. Now if I can jus get the guy to let go of it! Haven't had much luck on the Volare yet but still looking! Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.