Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 66 coupe. The interior of the car is white and red. Car is all red, w/ white vinyl top.

The seats are set up so that the majority of the seat is white, but the center portion of the seat is red. Is this a standard set up or is there a name for this type of interior. Looking to replace it and I love how it looks...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.