Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i have 2 GM front fenders that came with the 67 camaro that i just got, is the RS fender different that the standard fender?,The head lights mount deeper in these and no side light ? Just trying to see what i have, i know that 67-68 are the same except for the side light. Thanx Scott

·
Shop Owner And Troll Hunter
2,643 Posts
The rs & standard fenders are diff. The 67 & 69 fenders are way diff. the side marker started in 68.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info , so i guess the 67 rs headlights set farther back in the fenders? right?

·
2,643 Posts
Every thing is diff. The shape, the wheel opening, the grill, and headlights, lower valance.
You might as well try to put a ford fender on as to put a 69 on a 67.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not trying to put 67-68 fenders on a 69 !! I am trying to identify them!The fenders that came extra with the 67. RS or standard grill!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Roy, i've got the same problem, I'm restoring a 67 RS and I've got two different fenders on it. Where did you find the information?
thanks

·
2,643 Posts
Roy, I`m sorry I misunderstood your post, I was just trying to help. As I was the only HOT SHOT that tried? YOUR WELCOME.
If I had known what you were trying to do , I would have sent you a templet to make your own adp. Good Luck with your camaro
they are my favorite

·
Registered
358 Posts
one other difference, the 67 RS has a slightly different flare around the wheel opening. in most cases, you can't really tell the difference unless you are specifically looking for it. (been there, done that, pix in album!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts