Its a Original California Truck built at the Fremont Plant, CA. with its original black & yellow/gold license plates( body/metal worked & painted).

68 C10 LWB FS, SBC, 4L60/700R4 trans (non E type) also extra manual 3 spds (2) and 4 spd (1) and Linkage, two correct Bell Housings, 3:73 Rr gears, Coils all around, Drum Brakes (all 4), Pow.Strg, HEI dizzy, Internal Regulated Alternator, 4 core Radiator, basic points of interest. * * * YES it DID Run and Drive before the tear down.

Was bought with intent to do a minor tune-up and clean up a little here and there. But that didn't happen as digging into it it was clear it needed a hole lot more as the 5 pages shows over $9,000 in New and OEM correct re-buildable parts. Parts are not Hot Rod type just stock parts.

I have installed some parts and have did some welding of metal in places is why motor and trans is out

Yes every Car or Truck has a story and so does this truck, so PM me for more Pictures and further INFO as well if you want my Phone Number to talk.

Medical reasons why its up for sale/grabs.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car
Handwriting Font Material property Wood Paper
Font Publication Material property Electric blue Rectangle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire