Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an '87 model w/aux vb... I know that due to changes, things arent always put back the same as they were in these trannies. So my questions are based on that.... I apparently blew the checkball out of the capsule thats in the rear of the case when removing the low reverse piston. Is it needed or can it be left out? Secondly, anyone have a pic showing case and vb checkball locations. I've heard that some can be left out...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply SS... I read the info on the first link but it seems like he's talking about the capsule for the servo on the side of the case. Instead of the one at the rear of the case for the low/reverse

I had also tried the google search for checkball locations but there were so many variances I thought I'd ask here. I saw an older post on here by Crosley from the ATSG manual that was for an '87 w/o the aux vb. But couldnt find one for the aux vb version like mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.