Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 87' 700r4 that i am going to rebuild. is their a video with easy to follow steps or a manual. i have torn down the trans and their was no signs of damage. also what must have tools do i need to have for example i was told a seal installer is a must and i can see why. is their anything on the internet i can download? thanks :confused:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have that one already. i was hoping there was a video or a manual specific to 700r4's like maybe a factory manual. the haynes manual is ok and afer i reviewed it i still had to refer to a local tech and glad i did because i would have been wasting my time and money on the parts i have already purchased. glad you were successfull in your transmission overhaul thanks.

·
400SBC4Life
387 Posts
DeathRattle said:
http://www.technicalvideos.com/videos/transmission.phtml

I have that video and Paul tells u enough to break it all down and put it together again.
Alot of info is left out of the video.
I went to the area shops. That is the Meat and Potatoes to find info. Take your cleaned parts. Do not be afraid to ask them to help you
Actual guys that know what work.
You are in the right place here + ATSG book,Video,and local trans shop help.
ONe more thing
Clearances,Clearances,Clearances

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.