Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Left Nut, Right Nut....Squish!
363 Posts
Link Give out a Error 404 Not found. :(

i searched the forum for stolen.....think he might be talkin bout this link http://www.v8buick.com/showthread.php?t=52096

From the post there

"**STOLEN 1971 GS CONVERTIBLE & 26’ BOX TRAILER**

CASH REWARD
$3,000

On August 5, 2004 while I was away on vacation, someone arrived at my home in Monroe, Township, NJ, around 3 am and pushed my SUV out of the way to gain access to my 26’ box trailer which was loaded with my tools and worst of all my 1971 GS 455 convertible, which is all steel fully streetable, red with a white top and white interior. She runs in the high tens. I was all loaded up for Salem next week.

These sc%mbags hooked up the trailer and dragged it across my front yard and made off with everything! I am offering a $3,000 cash reward for the return of them and there may be a nice cash bonus if you can lead me to WHO was behind this.

* 1971 Gran Sport, VIN# 444671H193467, NJ plate # GTH66R
Red with white top and white interior - perfect condition

* 2002 Hallmark Edge Two 26’ enclosed trailer, VIN # 16HGB26202P026418
White with a large crease on passenger side rear above wheel to rear tail.
NJ plate # T31T7K

Please do not hesitate to call me on information, day or night at : 1-732-841-2121 "

Thank You,
Willie Wager
Monroe Township, NJ

·
il enforcer
75 Posts
Ghetto Jet said:
That sucks. I guess it wasn't insured, he should be able to do a little better than $3,000.
Why not give a person the information just because it is the right thing to do and not worry about how much reward is offered?

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1Fast65Elky said:
Link Give out a Error 404 Not found. :(

i searched the forum for stolen.....think he might be talkin bout this link http://www.v8buick.com/showthread.php?t=52096

From the post there

"**STOLEN 1971 GS CONVERTIBLE & 26’ BOX TRAILER**

CASH REWARD
$3,000

On August 5, 2004 while I was away on vacation, someone arrived at my home in Monroe, Township, NJ, around 3 am and pushed my SUV out of the way to gain access to my 26’ box trailer which was loaded with my tools and worst of all my 1971 GS 455 convertible, which is all steel fully streetable, red with a white top and white interior. She runs in the high tens. I was all loaded up for Salem next week.

These sc%mbags hooked up the trailer and dragged it across my front yard and made off with everything! I am offering a $3,000 cash reward for the return of them and there may be a nice cash bonus if you can lead me to WHO was behind this.

* 1971 Gran Sport, VIN# 444671H193467, NJ plate # GTH66R
Red with white top and white interior - perfect condition

* 2002 Hallmark Edge Two 26’ enclosed trailer, VIN # 16HGB26202P026418
White with a large crease on passenger side rear above wheel to rear tail.
NJ plate # T31T7K

Please do not hesitate to call me on information, day or night at : 1-732-841-2121 "

Thank You,
Willie Wager
Monroe Township, NJ
yea that's it. Thanks.:cool:

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
CET said:
Why not give a person the information just because it is the right thing to do and not worry about how much reward is offered?
You don't rely on good honest people, the culprits or their friends might turn each other in just to collect the reward. Do you really think that would happen for 3g's? No way in hell. Up it to 20,000 and see what happens.

·
il enforcer
75 Posts
Ghetto Jet said:
You don't rely on good honest people, the culprits or their friends might turn each other in just to collect the reward. Do you really think that would happen for 3g's? No way in hell. Up it to 20,000 and see what happens.
Humm lets see. I own a car. It is worth about 58K. If it is stolen I sure as heck do not have 20 grand to offer as a reward.
You got 20K?

Criminals are scum sucking *. They would turn on each other for less than 3K.

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Do you really think the criminals would turn each other in for less money than they will make selling the parts?

My whole point was if was insured for it's value then take some of the money and use it for a reward. If you don't want to suffer a loose of 1/3 your cars value don't expect to get it back.

·
Registered
258 Posts
CET said:

Criminals are scum sucking fa#$. They would turn on each other for less than 3K.
Most hits i have heard about on various tv shows are for 5 grand or less. Yeah alot of criminals would rat out their mother for that chunk of change

·
Kenneth Howard hates you...
572 Posts
Most criminals would rat out their buddy for a couple hundred bucks...as far as parting out the car...If I had a specialty car stolen and I started seeing/hearing about hotrod parts coming up for sale...Don't think I wouldn't be calling to check out the parts. Especially Buick parts, they aren't that common anyways.
Later,
WEIMER

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
That sucks. I guess it wasn't insured, he should be able to do a little better than $3,000.
That's 3 g's put of his pocket he is paying as a reward just to get the car back. And will pay higher if you find the thieves. He never said about not having insurance. Also that posting is 2 months old. He may have or may not have gotten it back by now.

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Someone he knows stold his car.

They took a loaded trailer and pushed his SUV out of the way to get it, they were prepared...he knows the person that stole his car...just not who! When I find out a guys is a thief I put distance between him and me...no love lost there...old friend or new friend...I don't hang with thieves. Whats to say you won't be their next victim?

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts