Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Nova Guru
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sanded 'er down and rubbed 'er out. Color is '68 Nova Fathom Blue believe it or not. :) It hasn't been glazed in these pics. I am very satisfied with how it all turned out! :thumbup:

More pics HERE :thumbup:

Here's what I started with:

·
Nova Guru
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1 more :D Guess you can see from the before pic, she was RUFFFF ... nah she was a cream puff, that's why I wanted a dark color to show it off.
22,000 actual miles. the ONLY rust on the whole car was a tiny bit in the driver fender and a larger hole in the passenger fender. ZERO rust in quarters. car was stripped to the metal.

·
Nova Guru
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gettin' her back together...

got my window moldings on all the way around, door and quarter glass, window channels, door panels and wheels etc..... Pretty much all thats left is carpet, grille and bumpers, and I'll be headed down the road!! :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
i have to say that is one of the nicest novas i have ever sean :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :p :p :p !!! i hope my nova will look like that someday! but i have to say i would have gone with a 2" cowl or an SS hood :nono: . but still looks amazing!!! :confused: i have one question: on the top of the quarter panel right below the roof, did you fill in that divit with body filler/fiberglass? :confused: or how did you do that? because i know from the factory there is a little dip in that section where the quarter panel meats the roof and it looks like its gone to me!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.