Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am in new waters guys. I have been hotrodding since I bored out the block and put pontiac valves in my cushman eagle. But I am having trouble finding info on my current project. I have a 77 F100 short bed 2wd 302 auto that I have owned since 79 and I am the second owner. I know this doesn't conjure up visions of main street crusin' :D but I love this truck none the less. I am building a Cobra engine, and I, when I was in the business, used to build racing automatics for asphalt and dirt. I learned how to make a C4 really talk because of its minimal centrifical weight, so the auto in this PU is pretty much a full blown asphalt C4 setup and with a Cobra in front of it, this ought to be thrilling. :D I will put a full four bar air suspension under the rear with air bags on the twin I beams up front. Hookers with NASCAR type exhaust exit just in front of the driver side rear tire.

Just trying to give a picture of the truck's performance and "look" it will have. I am looking for some suggestions as to what this truck could "look" like. I would love to do something special with paint and interior, but I can't come up with a theme. :confused: I would love to find some pictures of like units but I am coming up blank!

Anyway, any input would be very appreciated.

Here is one of my "projects" I just finished last year :thumbup:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have lots of Ford truck experience & friends, but it's all lower gears & bigger tires & the such. 4 linking mine right now, but for a totally different goal :mwink: .

Really looking forward to watching your project progress! :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.