Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for source for a weatherstrip set for a 77 nova 2 door. Also anyone have ideas for interior parts connections? Thanks

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
For the weatherstrip try soft seal, they should have what you want. As for the interior I would try year one, but I think they onnly go up to '74.

HK

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm trying to work on a 78 Omega (Nova with an Oldsmobile sticker on it) and I'm having a heck of a time finding anything for it. If you find any online sources please let me know, I'd really appreciate it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
paddock has some parts for them they had a lot of stuff for my 76 nova but i still cant find some stuff if anyone has any sites that have parts please let me know
thanks a lot

·
Registered
39 Posts
try novaparts.com check out the online catalog, cuz they have a lot of stuff. I have a 77 nova and i've searched everywhere for parts. novaparts.com & classicindustries.com are the best i've found so far. also, check out novaresource.com and stevesnovasite.com for everything nova.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Good luck on finding parts, its quite the challenge for fourth gen novas. I owns a 78, and I gave up on finding interior parts, and started making my own. I'm still in the process going from dry rot red, to smooth sleek black. :) You always can check junk yards, you might just find that piece you need.

·
Registered
143 Posts
thats what i have been doing but im having some problems finding one that has a hood and i diont want to get a fiberglass one thanks a lot for the site though

·
Registered
135 Posts
77 nova weatherstrips

Hi Heavy ,
I can think of a couple of places to possibly look for anything weatherstrip related .
Metro Molded Parts www.metrommp.com
Steele Rubber Parts www.steelerubber.com
Steele Rubber has a lot of GM stuff ,don't know if they have your stuff or not . But check them both out !
Sorry ,I can't think of any sites for your trim panels .
Hope I was of some help . :thumbup: Rick

·
Registered
5 Posts
77 nova parts

i am changing a 77 nova in to a full drag car and have lots of interior parts of sale like glass seats rug all interior plastic

1 - 16 of 16 Posts