Hot Rod Forum banner

77 nova

3K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  78novaman 
#1 ·
Looking for source for a weatherstrip set for a 77 nova 2 door. Also anyone have ideas for interior parts connections? Thanks

#3 ·
I'm trying to work on a 78 Omega (Nova with an Oldsmobile sticker on it) and I'm having a heck of a time finding anything for it. If you find any online sources please let me know, I'd really appreciate it.

#7 ·
try novaparts.com check out the online catalog, cuz they have a lot of stuff. I have a 77 nova and i've searched everywhere for parts. novaparts.com & classicindustries.com are the best i've found so far. also, check out novaresource.com and stevesnovasite.com for everything nova.

#8 ·
Good luck on finding parts, its quite the challenge for fourth gen novas. I owns a 78, and I gave up on finding interior parts, and started making my own. I'm still in the process going from dry rot red, to smooth sleek black. :) You always can check junk yards, you might just find that piece you need.

#11 ·
77 nova weatherstrips

Hi Heavy ,
I can think of a couple of places to possibly look for anything weatherstrip related .
Metro Molded Parts www.metrommp.com
Steele Rubber Parts www.steelerubber.com
Steele Rubber has a lot of GM stuff ,don't know if they have your stuff or not . But check them both out !
Sorry ,I can't think of any sites for your trim panels .
Hope I was of some help . :thumbup: Rick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.