Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Junkyard Kustoms
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one give me info on this car i fond one for 150$ and id like to know what engine tranny it has in it

·
Junkyard Kustoms
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
uugh

i hope itss not a 267 i allreadt have one :( i need a pontiac 455 badly..... olds or buick would be nice but heavy

·
tryn to learn
841 Posts
my 79 had a chevy 350 with a TH350 trans :thumbup:

267 only came in 80-82 cars i believe, my grandprix has one.

·
Administrator
18,438 Posts
A Parisienne is a Canadian Pontiac model..................don't think that they used that model name in the US.

All Gms now a days seem to have the same drivetrains. The older Canadian Pontiacs used Chevy drivetrains and frames. My 62 Parisienne is all Chevy under the skin...from the factory.

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
the pontiac parrisienne was sold in the us in the 80's i worked for a pontiac dealer back then. they were basicly pontiacs version of the caprice same body and chassis i dont know how much the options differed between the two but im sure they weren't far apart.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Pontiac

The Parisienne like helrazr3 said was available in the US GM dealers, I also used to work on them . A very solid car. Most were 305 with 200 Transmissions. 455 engines was not an option. Pontiac's version of the Impala/Caprice.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
we had a 66 Parisienne in the shop once, original red paint, straight six, orignal interior with 80,000 original km. on it. Was convertible too with a *********** top:drool: :drool:

Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts