Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping someone can help me. I just purchased a 1978 Trans Am for $400. It needs alot of work. I'm having alot of trouble finding a shaker and hood for it. The moron I bought it from put a high-rise manifold/carb on it and had to bolt the shaker to the hood! I don't know what look he was going for, but it's awful. If anyone has these items or knows where I can get them at a reasonable price, I would appreciate that information. Thanks, Jimbo.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Jimbo, don't feel to bad alot of people did that to those shakers because they were to lazy to do it right. I have a '77 I'm building right now. Had an '80 bandit before that. If I read coorectly your only looking for the shaker scoop? If you are JC whiney sells them, they are non fuctional as in no butterfly and selenoid. Its only the top scoupe. Now if you need the whole setup scoupe thats functional <a href="http://www.pontiactransamshakers.homestead.com/" target="_blank">these</a> folks got what you need. Let me know if you need anything else and I'd be happy to help.

HK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts