Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to paint my 84 Suburban right and replace all the weatherstrip, window channels, felts, door seals etc. I have found dribs and draps on the net but not one single source that has it all. The most important are those for the tailgate and rear power window, they are best descriped as gone :-(

Anyone have any ideas, secret NOS parts supplier or ?

·
Registered
106 Posts
JohnnyGTO said:
I'm looking to paint my 84 Suburban right and replace all the weatherstrip, window channels, felts, door seals etc. I have found dribs and draps on the net but not one single source that has it all. The most important are those for the tailgate and rear power window, they are best descriped as gone :-(

Anyone have any ideas, secret NOS parts supplier or ?

LMC Truck

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well their online catalog doesn't give me much hope but I'll call them on monday and ask.

Perhaps there is a way to match what chevy used on the suburban with either another truck or even bulk material ?

Other then soffseal does anyone know of other weatherstrip manufactures ?

I wish I had the ambulance doors :) everyone has seals for them.

·
Shop Owner And Troll Hunter
2,643 Posts
Don't have any doors, but do have a extra tailgate door with power window. Late 80s, came off of a new one that a tree fell on.

Troy

69 SS/RS full custom Camaro 98 ISCA Grand Champion
69 SS/RS BB Camaro wifes driver
66 Elcamino 350/all dz parts,ac,windows,loaded,my driver
69 SS Chevelle BB conv.fresh frame off
26 T sedan street rod

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.