Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody no of any magazines websites anything where i could find the material or new seats That say camaro on the seats its the black and silver seats and i hear they are rare and i need to find a set

·
On the learning curve.
236 Posts
Im not sure what type of seats your refering too but i just restored a 83 z28 and i would reccomend you try going to thirdgen.org they are all about third gen camaros and firebirds and i read much useful information there. They also have a classified section where you may find what your looking for. I used the seats out of a '92 and theyre grey and say camaro,you may wanna look there?

Steve

·
Buick Hybrid Guy.
255 Posts
If you don't turn up anything there you can have Jax Seat covers restore the seats you have. They did some custom stuff on my wife's T-Type. These seats were out of a 98 GMC Jimmy and I had the re-covered to look like the factory Buick GN style seats.

They could do the "camaro" logo and match the factory material.

www.jaxseatcover.com

They are just north of Chicago in Milwalkie WI. I took her entire car up there and they did front/rear seats and trunk inteior in one week. (headliner and door panels too!

Hope that helps, Scott~

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
Just a word of advice from the perspective of somebody who's spent money on an 80's project:

That car is pretty common and can be purchased pretty low-buck in original low-mile good condition. Make sure you don't spend a ton on trying to restore it. Just my opinion!

K

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.