Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the look of the Motion Targa hatch they sell for the 82-90 Camaro. Any feedback on them appreciated, such as whether they have leaking problems or fracture problems. Also would appreciate any pictures of car with it installed.
Thks in advance.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i'm only lookin at 1/2" square pic in the magazine but it looks more like the rear window and deck of a early 70's Corvette?

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
From the look of that hatch I would think the only problem would be the laying water. Other than that I'm pretty sure it would be basically the same as the stock rear hatch in the leak area. It looks like its just a bolt on replacment to the stock window. Like I said the only problem I would see is standing water on the rear deack after a rain that coulld leave pollen or dirt rings, but if your like it and have a garage or plan on a weekly wash its up to what you like.

HK

·
Kenneth Howard hates you...
572 Posts
That is what makes the world go round...you opinion vs someone else's opinion.
Later,
WEIMER

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh jeppers, That still doesn't look like the one I'm lookin at. Page 76 of Jan. Chevy High Performance is what i'm lookin at, I agree the one you've shown above is not pretty. Maybe they're one and the same but the little picture does look better.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Iroc'o Paint does make a big difference in something like that. Nothing ever looks right when it stands out from the rest of the car while its in primer.

HK

1 - 12 of 12 Posts