Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was wandering if any of you guys know anything about the old 2.3 mustangs. i got this car a month ago and the fuel pump stoped working. i checked the fuses and all my idiot lights come on. ive heard something about a fuel pump reset switch in the back of the car. do you guys know if it exsists or where it is

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
inertia switch

they hide those things everywhere,I know that on the convertible model it is inside the trunk compartment,l/t hand side behind the wheel well,hole in matting material.Some Ford vehickl;es will have them inside passenger compartment in either side kick panel.

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
might contact a FORD dealer??

They might be able to tell you where to look or how to get the old fuel pump out. I bet its one of those that you have to drop the gas tank to get to.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Start those projects someday
556 Posts
Just happen to have an 88 Mustang EVTM (wiring book) in front of me. Shows the Inertia switch on the left side of the tail lite panel in the spare tire well. Its a black plastic box with a red reset button on the top. It has a metal bracket holding it to the back panel with 2 screws.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts