Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to get a '89 Ford Bronco 2, once I get back home i'll take some pictures of it and post them here. I think that it would look great with a lift and some oversized tires. It's great. 27K miles, excellent condition! Let me know! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Let you know what? Whats your question? If your asking if that will look good frankly I'd have to say no, but that just my opinion, only you can know what looks good to you and what you will like.

HK

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well...I guess that's probablly the only thing you can do to a Bronco II, so I'd say yes. Unless you have something better to spend your money on. Do you hae any other cars/trucks? If you do, put just enough money in the Bronco to get it running and then put the rest into the other car or truck. I'd advise putting money into the engine(more fuel efficient). I dont know whether you want to wheel with it or not, but I haven't heard of broncoIIs as being very dependable off roaders.

[ December 30, 2002: Message edited by: Mr.56Chevy ]</p>

·
Registered
65 Posts
Like the babe said; if you plan on making do anything you better get something else. Bronco IIs were never meant for anything like that. Just some advise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts