Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of wiring a 90 Caddy seville steering column in my 52 Ford. I've got a 80's GM wiring diagram, but the colors are different on the 90 Caddy. Does anyone have a diagram or know the color sequence for the Caddy column?

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Doc here, :pimp:

Not much around on that for a Caddy. You will need to get a Factory manual, or a Chiltons or Haynes (about $21.00) at the local auto zombie to get that info.

You might also try the local county MAIN library, REFERENCE room for wiring diagrams from factory manuals for free, they usually archive them. The drawback is you need a bunch of change for the copy machine..they usually don't allow reference material out of the library.

Doc :pimp:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess I'll have to dust off my library card. Alldata would cost a fortune since I've got a 52 Ford with a 68 Chevy engine on a 89 S-10 frame with a 90 Caddy steering column, etc, etc. What's that song...Got a 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, Ford, Chevy,....

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
lakota said:
I guess I'll have to dust off my library card. Alldata would cost a fortune since I've got a 52 Ford with a 68 Chevy engine on a 89 S-10 frame with a 90 Caddy steering column, etc, etc. What's that song...Got a 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, Ford, Chevy,....
Doc here, :pimp:

Yeah, give 'em a call first and see what the have, I'm lucky, mine has them all, and is right around the corner from here..

If they don't have what you need ask the librarian If he / she can outsource them from another system for you..may take a week or so though..

Good luck!

Doc :pimp:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.