Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through a car mag at work. I think it might be road and track but that doesnt matter. In the middle was a little book called man of metal. It sounded like a hoax about robots. So I looked for the site on the web and found out about it. Heres a link to the site. Make sure to check out the video clips. I really enjoyed the one that showed a robot stopping what looked like a land rover. Its hard to believe but if this guy hoaxed it he sure went to a lot of trouble.

http://www.r50rd.co.uk/research/internal/v2i/engin/

I didnt know where to post this. Hoope its ok

Gary

·
Laissez les bons temps rouler
168 Posts
That looks really really cool. Reminds me of the cartoon Gundam Wing. Jiant robots and such.

I watched the videos, but from them being so small and short, I can't tell if it is real of not.

Pretty intresting though.

Chris

·
stuff'n things'n whatnot
356 Posts
BS its computer animated, notice that when he walks past it his shadow goes straight through :rolleyes: besides you can see by the pics that its just out of place. And notice that when 'it' grabs the land rover it doesnt even break the glass despite grabbing it by the roof! good try though :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.