Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again all.

I realize everytime I come on this forum, I just ask all of you guys alot of questions. I figured I would post some pictures to show you guys what it is im always asking questions about. A few motor pics, and a few pics of the car, painted by yours truly. Well here they are:

One of the current 454 in my car on a stand:

Few pictures of the 454 in the car:

And a few outside pics:

And thats about all I have (I actually have 100's, but i doubt you guys want to see them all). I realize it's not even the nicest car on this forum, but I'm very proud of the fact that I am 20, and either payed for, or did, everything on this car over a 4 year period.

Thanks again to you all for your continued answering of my often stupid questions.

Rob

·
Shop Owner And Troll Hunter
2,643 Posts
Kool ride, looks like you did some good work.

Troy:thumbup:

·
Glad To Be Here
2,240 Posts
You have done an excellent job with your car! Congrats to you Rob! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all of the compliment's guys. I really appreciate it. I just got a 12 bolt rear-end out a 70 Nova SS, so as soon as I get that bolted in, the car will be just bout complete and well built. Well, thanks again guys.

Rob

·
Registered
393 Posts
That motor was looking real good and then you went and ruined it. It was supposed to go in my car not yours. No really, very nice nova. I have thought about getting one for a second muscle car.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ummmmm.....I got me a question: How do you guys consider this car to be a sleeper??? He's got stripes! And I dunno how you'd keep a 454 quiet either... I mean really.

Oh by the way, Nice Car and askign questions is what the forum is for.

·
Premium Member
8,454 Posts
Factory stance, rally wheels - not mags, stock type tires - no ridiculous rubber in rear, nice but not flashy paint, no fancy exhaust or intake gobbed on, factory chrome and trim. Pretty much fits the sleeper definition.:pimp:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.