Hot Rod Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
DETAILING GOD
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Stress tested update

Well I have been using this set for a while now I have used a 2 foot cheater pipe on the 1/2" sockets & my IR 231 double anvil impact .

Plus used my Snap On FAR72B & have not even chipped the chrome ...yet.

I am still trying!!

:smash:

I did bust a #2 1/4" Phillips bit .

I also went to get a 11/16ths deep 3/8th to find there was 2 ~13/16ths so I went to HF & they fixed it right up.{gave me Xtras too.}

Oh & one more thing about 3 weeks after I got it I checked online & sure enuf it went down to $120. :pain:
Printed it out . :confused:
Went back with my Receipt & got to buy fiddy more dollars of stuff with the cash I got back. :thumbup:

gonna wait until it goes on sale again & buy a 2nd set! :thumbup: :pimp:

Rob :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Those HF tools are pretty tough aint they.I dont figure ill be purchacing many tools for a while though,I got a heck of a deal on some a while back(over 300 sockets some metric some standard mac snap on craftsman proto and others,ratchets(snapon,proto etc :thumbup: ),wrenches,screwdrivers,plumb bobs etc)they were rusty but the price was great,free, so a couple litres of coke later the sockets and wrenches cleaned up nicely still got a few screwdrivers to clean up and a bucket of tools/bolts that I gotta go through and pick out the tools :thumbup: I'll get and post a pic sometime if I can remember

Shane

21 - 22 of 22 Posts