Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1971 chevy vega racecar, It was givin to me by my grandfather just a few weeks ago. He has gotten older(even though he still thanks he is 16) and he decided it was my turn to start the family tradition which is drag racing. I,m not sure if you guys are into drag racing but this looks like a good place to find out things.I have been around racing all my life and have raced several times. my biggest thing right now is to try and fix up OUR car as nice as my budget will let me.The car is not really raggedy but it needs a lot of new parts.It is back halfed and has a stock front end. I plan on giving it a mustang 2 front end double adjustable shocks and the whole nine yards.I want to get a fiberglass front end to make it lighter.I don,t want to make it a show car but I want to make it something me and my grandfather can be proud of.I,m 18 years old and live in the great state of ALABAMA. I don,t have any pictures right now but ill try.Well thats about all i can say right now.Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.