Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Custom Fabricator
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I run a custom hot rod shop in PA and get into a lot of different styles. I have a 92 daytona that i converted to RWD with a 360 V8. also a 70 dodge dart with a 340 4 speed that i restored as my first car . I am currently hand building a dodge bucket beater rod that i am trying to build for under $1000. as my latest challenge. I also have a 34 dodge i plan as doing for my next project for my self. Its a 4 door i am converting to a 2 door coupe. glad to have found a bunch more of us hot rodders here!

·
Registered
3 Posts
exline said:
I run a custom hot rod shop in PA and get into a lot of different styles. I have a 92 daytona that i converted to RWD with a 360 V8. also a 70 dodge dart with a 340 4 speed that i restored as my first car . I am currently hand building a dodge bucket beater rod that i am trying to build for under $1000. as my latest challenge. I also have a 34 dodge i plan as doing for my next project for my self. Its a 4 door i am converting to a 2 door coupe. glad to have found a bunch more of us hot rodders here!
do you fool with much fiberglass.i fool with corvettes. and old chevy trucks 55-59

·
Custom Fabricator
17 Posts
yes corvettes and chevys too

I have a 55 chevy in the shop now restoring it and just finished with a 64 corvette chassis that i converted to run C-4 suspension. you can see some pictures on my web site at ************ . I like the choping and cutting jobs the best but i do restoration work also.

·
Administrator
18,399 Posts
Sorry, exline....but you can't put your commercial website on the board. (I know that you just wanted to show a picture, but you should just put the picture up, not the website. ...You can put a link to your website in your profile........thanks

·
Custom Fabricator
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry didnt think of it that way. i added my web site to my profile i will try to load up some pictures , thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts