Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, I'm new here so I will tell you a little bit about me. I've been a hotrodder since high school. I live in Montana so it was'nt always easy in the old days. Now with computers and mail order sales it is just as cool in Montana as in other parts of the USA. I started drag racing upon my discharge from the Navy in 1963. I've run stockers, modified production, gassers, dragsters and funny cars. I worked for the Post Office as a Carrier so money was always tight. It made me a good scronger and fabricater. Got a lot of parts from junk yards and still love to roam though them looking for that special part. I'm currently working on a 1963 Falcon Sprint. Just installed a MustangII front end. Nine inch rear and toploader trans. 393W stroker motor. I'll drive it on the street with a few laps at the drags too. Waiting in the wings is a 1950 Ford Club Coupe, all original and running. I drive it around town. It will be a mild custom. I also own a 1927 T roadster, 1932 Ford 5W coupe, another 63 Falcon Futura and a 1963 1/2 Galaxie 500 XL. All Ford powered. I'm a certified Ford nut. I'm including a pic of the 27T.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Welcome to the board:welcome:
Man I love Hot Rods done traditional style like the one you attached in the post:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: just awesome man!!!

Mike

·
Administrator
18,437 Posts
Welcome.................my 1st car was a 63 Futura ragtop...........loved that car. It got a bunch of 1st's for me, if you know what I mean.....lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts