Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in Toronto the sun is out it is 7 C's or 40-F the grass is still green. Global warming please keep it up. Sure beats cloudy cold crappy days.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
poncho62 said:
Awwwww....Shaddup...I want some snow to plow................. :D :D :D
Happy New Year Harry......I hope you find a job this year and that things work out real good for ya. :thumbup:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Rat Rod said:
Here in Toronto the sun is out it is 7 C's or 40-F the grass is still green. Global warming please keep it up. Sure beats cloudy cold crappy days.
You wouldn't be so fond of global warming if you would spend a Summer in Texas. Tell ya what...... Let's swap homes during the Summer. ;)

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
tab said:
You wouldn't be so fond of global warming if you would spend a Summer in Texas. Tell ya what...... Let's swap homes during the Summer. ;)
Ain't that the truth? Its not much better in Mississippi. ;)

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tab said:
Let's swap homes during winter. Every-one should experience winter especially on those iced rainy mornings when the roads look like demolish race. I will also say I loved the Dallas area I spent a few weeks in the area.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Same here, no snow on the ground high 40's this weekend. Think they said yesterday during packer game in Chicago it was 50 there. This is wierd being into January with no snow on the ground and only getting a glimpse of it a few times.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts