Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is my newest daily cruiser:D kinda pathetic that I have to build these as my rods instead of real ones

It aint quite done yet, still gotta spray on some flames and I wanna practice some pinstriping on the rear fender.

When I found out that whitewall tires for bikes were $16 a piece I went to the local convenience store and got me some $3 white spraypaint:D the tires look crappy this way but you cant tell from far away.

Flat black baby!:thumbup:

Let me know what you think,

Mike

·
Left Nut, Right Nut....Squish!
363 Posts
Man Mike your just a Bike buildin Machine aren't ya :thumbup: that looks almost like a gt triple triangle frame with a lowrider front end, Looks Good:D
I tried rigging up a 18 speed when I was about 15 or so with derailer and have it shifted by centrifugal force, didnt quite work though. It wanted to shift all the time and finally come off the sprocket lol. Being young I gave up after a week or so of fiddling with it. But you seem to get em working, massive 2 story custom or not heheh:) good job man.
You spray painted the tires?.....Really, I didnt even notice them until you sayd you had done it. I thought they came that way, looks good hehehe.

Is that your house behind the pic....umm whats that big red thing on the ground?

Abe

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, the house behind the bike is my neighbors. And the "red thing" on the ground is a canoe:thumbup: lol
my next idea is a 3 story high trike chopper.......pretty impossible but i'll give it a shot:D

Mike

·
Left Nut, Right Nut....Squish!
363 Posts
Oh a canoe duh to me. It looked flat when I didn't know what it was, thought it was some kind of platform or something that streched to the house.
Cool idea on the 3 story trike, good luck with it. Just watch out for powerlines when crossing the roads (gonna be way up there in the air lol) :thumbup:

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
I started out building bikes.....

Choppers and drag bikes...never had the inclination to do the pedal bikes. I guess I had more money available to me than you do. Then again, I was 30 before I got the bug so.......LOL

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Registered
150 Posts
****** man:evil: I wouldn't mind criusin around town on that:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, no I did not make the seat. It's an old seat of a beach cruiser type bike, I put it on there cause it had the old school look with the springs in the back:D
I'm still gonna try pinstriping on it.....

Mike

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
thats real kool!!! its a better job than i could ever build

you are quite talented you should go far wherever you want to good luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts