Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm an early Ford enthusiast, 1928-1938 and have two AA Fords. One is a 1929 Cretors popcorn truck built on a AA chassis (1.5 ton) and a 1928 AA Ford Express (1.5 ton pick-up). We, my war dept. and I, also have a 1969 Chevy C-10 panel truck, aka pie wagon which we are considering as a "touring vehicle". At the moment I'm considering a 283 ci. small block with an Eaton for power. The purpose is to obtain good fuel milage while having decent power to pass and negotiate the west's mountain ranges.

We are in the process of having a new 24' X 36' footprint, two story shop built which will provide the necessary storage and space to work on the vehicle projects. That should cover most of my description other than I'm wetired, sometimes cranky and have a lot to learn about sbc's as I cut my eye teeth on Jag's and BMC vehicles many moons ago and did not get into domestic vehicles until late in life. I have an intense interest in "bangers" and will be working over the 28 Express' engine with a Miller HS OHV head, efi, and an Eaton and it will be my daily driver when it can be completed.

Thank you for your time and consideration. :welcome: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=38#

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.