Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanted to run new brake lines for my truck has well has install a line lock on my master cylinder theres brake lines front and rear that run to a distribution box on the frame when installing the line lock do a tap off that master cylinder front line or distribution box? i also would like to know wher i can get a distribution block for brake systems cant find them anywhere.
the block has 6 lines going to it front of the block has front lines right to right left to left and back the same which leads me to believe that i can just tap off the front clyinder. front disks rear drums.

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
If you have a disc/ drum system it is called a combination valve. It has valving in it that does specific things to make your system work properly.
If your system is stock, try the dealer. They will have the correct valve for your system.

If the dealer does not have it, try Master Power brakes.
http://www.mpbrakes.com/products/product-detail.cfm?product_id=614

Hope this helps,
Mikey

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i should perhaps keep my old perporstioning valve(excuse the spelling) because i plan on a rear disk brake conversion in the future has well perhaps ill just re run fron lines for now to install my line lock. has anyone heard anything good about tsmmfg they seem to make the cheapest rear disk conversions around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.