Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am Juice,,my nick name there, from Ft. Worth. I am currently working on a 1980 Camaro, Just dropped in a 1975 Model Tranny in it today. A 350 Turbo. I my car is in bad shape, a previous owner decided to destroy finders and let the front end get really bad. I have decided to get Z28 fenders for it, the doner car was a 1978, I like that look better.. And a new Front nose.

I am nuts about Camaros,, 2nd Gen mostly.

I am a body builder,, on the side..

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
Juicer28 said:
Hi all, I am Juice,,my nick name there, from Ft. Worth. I am currently working on a 1980 Camaro, Just dropped in a 1975 Model Tranny in it today. A 350 Turbo. I my car is in bad shape, a previous owner decided to destroy finders and let the front end get really bad. I have decided to get Z28 fenders for it, the doner car was a 1978, I like that look better.. And a new Front nose.

Welcome to the site... :welcome: Great to have you with us.. :thumbup: I knew you where a body builder.. I spent 20+ years with the Juice... :mwink: :mwink: You should know what I mean.. :mwink:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Juicer28 said:

I now have another Camaro, It is a 1978 Z28 model. I have not started working on it yet, I will post pics of both my 1980 and my 1978Z28. I am eager to get the 78 on the road. It has a 350 engine, with 2 barrel carb. not sure if I will keep that configuration, but for now I will. I am in the process of trying to get off the current rims,, They have ALL Lock Lugs, and no key. The guy I got it from looked everywhere, and could not find it. I have to figure out how to remove them, and not destroy the studs. Will update when I start working on my 78 model. I am going to give my 1980 to my son who is turning 20 soon. He will enjoy it I know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.