Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome aboard Steve....we have a good many Canadians here and one of them I know for sure likes old trucks. :welcome:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey

well i do like old trucks best one i had was an 84 chev silveradu 4x4 with a 350 but it only had a cam in it so it was nothin big lol but i loved it easy work on and stuff but now im tryen to put a 305 in my 89 s10 and i need help so that is y i came to the site so if u know n e one that can help me by tellin my what i need to do could ask them to help me

·
Administrator
18,400 Posts
Thanks for the intro Henry......I too live in Canada, Right now, I DON'T work for a living............and, I do love the OLD TRUCKS Chevy powered anyways............ :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
help

do u know what has to be done to put a 305 in a 89 s10 2wd that has a 4 cylender (2.5) with a t5 tranny thats a 5 speed

·
Administrator
18,400 Posts
Best to ask in the Hot Rodding basics or Engine forum........I would suggest that you change the tranny too. The 4 cyl T5 will be a weak link.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well my friend has a t5 in his mustange it just has a diff belhouseing his 302 is puttin out a lil over 400 horse and somethine like 550 tourqe and it works fine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts