Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
bob here well im a old man always wanted a corvette;i looked and looked found one and iv been spending $$$$ since. i tell my wife im about done(u bet).its a 1976 i won six awards this sumer; im retired so i spend all my time with it.when i know how to work our digital camera ill post pic
thanks have a great day

bob

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Welcome to the site bob eaton. :welcome: Looking forward to those pics. :thumbup: My wife and I always promised ourselves a Corvette when the kids left home. By the time they left we decided against buying one as it was too hard for us to get "up" out of the car. Sounds like you are having a great time with yours. Good luck in the future.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
corvett

hi there should be some pic now; im kind of proud of it ; id also like to find a 59 or 60 Chevy thats not pile of rust to play with; thanks for the welcome, have a great day

bob

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Thaqtisone sweet vette!! :thumbup: :thumbup: You should be proud of it. I love the 59 Chevy's. My dad had a 59 station wagon when I was growing up. It was probably the first car that I ever drove. Check out the Classifieds on this site (link at the top of the page) and place a free wanted ad. Good luck finding that new project.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.