Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I was wondering if there is any buisnesses in the Northeast Ohio area that does acid dipping of car bodies. I am also looking for a place that could e-coat the body also. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for a place to have chemical stripped and e coat also. I have been sending email and phone calls to ecoatking but no responce. I thing they are out of business. can anybody help with another company?
thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
www.ecoatking.com

can anyone tell me if there still in business, if not can anyone tell me where i can get some of this work done in michigan.

can anyone tell me if there still in business, if not can anyone tell me where i can get some of this work done in michigan.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Stripping And Coating

You can have your parts stripped and e-coated by International Paint Stripping. Their number is 734.942.0500 or Try Redi-Coat at 734.771.3190 They took over the e-coating from Carponents.:thumbup:

·
Be American, Buy American!
222 Posts
What about South Texas??? I have asked several times but still don't know who might do it.

Al

·
Registered
63 Posts
Anyone know an e-coating place within driving distance from Memphis, TN? What's a reasonable price to pay for a 34 Plymouth 4 door?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts