Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just ordered some paint from this place. <a href="http://www.paintforcars.com" target="_blank">www.paintforcars.com</a> . It was very cheap and I am just looking for something to make my '83 K5 Blazer a little better looking to the eyes. I went for a gallon of clear and a gallon base coat. Is that enough to cover my blazer? What about thinners/hardeners? When will I need to add these and any suggestions on how much to add?

Thanks,
Chris

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kevin,

Thanks for your reply. Actually, I don't mind if you knock my spraying skills. This will actually be the first time I will have ever painted a vehicle. I didn't want to waste expensive paint on my first time. This Blazer is also just a little side project I have going, it isn't by any means going to ever be pretty or a show car. I just don't want to be mistaken for a ******* when driving it the way it looks now. :D I don't really mind if it doesn't look all that great, I am sure in a year or so it will be a totally different color again.

Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.