Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Anyone miss me? Sorry I haven't been around lately. Been busy. Anyway, what has everyone been up to? Well, I had (had being the oprative word) a 1968 mustang...but my ex wrecked it!!! :mad: i was so pissed, now i have some crappy Toyota truck...nice truck and better on gas but I want my stang!!!!:( Anyway, the baby is good, work is ok and my apartment is nice. Got rid of the * boyfriend and am doing ok. Anyway, gotta go. Will be back on in a week or two. Not much time on the comp since the baby was born.

Late,
Mustangbaby

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
boy shes quick, i like a girl who doesn't waist time and gets right to the point if all women were like that this world would be a much better place:thumbup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
helrazr3 said:
boy shes quick, i like a girl who doesn't waist time and gets right to the point if all women were like that this world would be a much better place:thumbup:
I agree...If our world were run by women like me then we wouldn't have half the problems we have now!!! LOL

Gee Lary, I didn't know you would take it so personally, it isn't like I have a lot of free time lately. Sorry if you took it the wrong way!!! Thanks for the b-day thing!!!

And Taz...postpardum moment??? The baby is almost 7 months old!!!

Well again, I am keeping it short and sweet!!! See ya'll next time!!!

Mustangbaby

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, JJ- Hi, my name is Tiffany, I am 19. My fav car is the mustang (but I only like years '64 - like '71) I did have one but it got wrecked. I have a 6 1/2 month old son, the dad is a drug adict and abuser so he is far away. I pop up a lot but I normally have some time inbetween posts. There you go you have kinda met me!!

Gee USA1, your a talkative one!!

Anyway, talk to ya'll later!!!
Mustangbaby

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The '68 Fastback or '69 Shelby GT 500 are the best!!!!! Never seen better!!!!! I saw a probably '67 California Special yesterday, ooh I could have melted into a "Tiffany Puddle" It was so nice and some little old lady was driving it, you know it was her husbands and she doesn't know the value of it and that she doesn't drive it like it should be driven...I think she should feel generous and give it to me!!! LOL
MB

1 - 15 of 15 Posts