Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to know how to hook up the air bags i have a compressor a tank a control for 2 bags and a regulator that is adjustable

·
Premium Member
8,453 Posts
Welcome to the board. You are new so don’t know the ins and outs yet. This forum is intended for general introductions only. Tech questions posted here don’t get the coverage they deserve. Repost your question in the proper forum and it will have a good chance of being answered.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
What is it going under?Did you get it new? There should be instructions for a new set-up,maybe not model specific,but something to get you in the ball park.Assure that all th ebrackets are there and the mounting hardware.Find a nice spot under hood or in the trunk for the compressor. Your adjustment valve should be routed to the interior of your ride so that you have ready access to it. Route and secure all air lines to the frame,keep all slack out of them to avoid catching them on anything.Any place where they may make contact with adjoing frame braces they should be routed over and not layed directley across them as to prevent chaffing of the lines.

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you want to give a more specific list of the parts, I can probably help. But for now, I am not wanting to write a novel to describe every possible scenario.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
air bags

I got it working .had a couple of bad parts. this was only half new stuff. it working like i want it so thank you all for your input.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts