Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worst episode I've ever seen. I was gritting my teeth the whole time, its like they purposely chose women who had no idea what they were doing! Shoulda had BBB and carbed 95 on there, thing would have been done in half the time.

Especially bad was the part when they were trying to get the motor running and they couldn't figure out how to retard the timing without taking it all apart! The the design didn't fit the derby specs, the girl could't drive, and she got her radiator handed to her in about 8 pieces in as many seconds.

K

·
I wanted an egg-salad sandwich
266 Posts
I've seen that one.

Didnt you get the impression though, that the derby driver had the experience, she just got a lame-o car. I felt the derby girl could have built that car herself. The girl that couldnt figure out the timing was only there to try and hook up with Jesse and to be on TV.

I think the camera hog girl was in that "best of the best" rokem sokem robots episode too

:evil:
gluck

·
Left Nut, Right Nut....Squish!
363 Posts
The girl that couldnt figure out the timing was only there to try and hook up with Jesse and to be on TV.
Was that sway, heheheh. (ya know how she said she was gonna be on M.G. one day or summin.)

I dont get cable TV I'm a ******* hillbilly DOH. I get anteanna wooptie wooo. Not gonna pay 50 bux a month to watch people when i can go outside or on the net :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
1Fast65Elky said:
I dont get cable TV I'm a ******* hillbilly DOH. I get anteanna wooptie wooo. Not gonna pay 50 bux a month to watch people when i can go outside or on the net :thumbup:
You me long lost twin brother? I said the same thing a while back and now I don't even watch TV.

Larry

·
Registered
77 Posts
yeah iseen it, Lt. musterdseed was the best. shes pretty cool, just mixed with the wrong person.

the driver coulda done better with a better car. you could tell that the one chick (the one acting for the camera) knew absolutley nothing.

·
Missing You
300 Posts
killerformula said:
Shoulda had BBB and carbed 95 on there, thing would have been done in half the time.
Heh, thanks. ;)

I've seen that one in the past, the Derby car girl seemed to actually know stuff. The other show off -- the dark haired goth chick -- was an attention wh*re. Talked the talk, but couldn't walk the walk. I wanna know who's bright idea it was to bring her on there. :spank:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
and the goth chick returned for a second episode when they did the battle cars:rolleyes:
she and another chick spent 3 hours at the beach waiting for the machine shop instead of going back to the build:rolleyes:
the driver AND the latin woman (mother of 12?) actually knew what was going on...

Mike

·
Registered
77 Posts
man, i am a little scared of that mother of 12. she teaches welding in the day, then works a 12 HR welding job at night, and still manages to raise kids. alone.

thats not your ordinary mom, thats super mom.

·
Cad Power rules!
23 Posts
I _think_ the mother of 12 is on Big now. The show where they build big stuff like giant toasters. If so, that's the best thing she could do. Cash in on her fame a little and help support thise childrens.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Yeah that women was a tough geahead:D she deserved them mac tools........but the goth and the other semi-goth (the 2 that spent 3 hours at the beach) should've been kicked out right aways.....:nono: people like that get on my nerves...

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts