Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am building a full roller 305 for the street/strip, a screaming 307 for the street/strip and two 350's one for street/strip and one for just the strip. I have not been on here in a while and have since built several engines. the last time I was on here I was working on a couple wild engines (bored and stroked 307 and a really destroked 400) 307 made 361HP at the crank with a 125 shot of nitrous it made 480HP. That engine is in a 280Z that has made a best pass of 10.47. The destroked 400 (352ci) motor never got dynoed because I got offered a good deal of money for it. That guy put in his dirt car and crashed pretty hard in the race (nothing really left) He said that the motor screamed it's head off and pulled like a freight train from 3700-7800. I believe He has never had a motor with that much power or since enough to watch his limits. THAT'S A :nono:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Found an unknown Cam

I was going through all of my performance parts and found a camshaft that I can't find anything on. It is for a small block chevy but only has a few markings here they are CCD 310-300 anyone have any Idea?
Thanks,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.