Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NEVER use credit cards!
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
although i still hate alot of things about this country: our leadership as a whole, corporate power, (banks, tobacco, pill and oil companies), immigration running amuk (hell i got more mexicans up here in washington than i EVER SAW in LOS ANGELES in the 60's and 70's!), the two party system, etc, I AM HAPPY to have the dems in power to the extent that Rumsfeld is taking a BIG FRIKKEN HIKE!!!! the general who was interviewed on the news, was SO FRIKKEN HAPPY he was quiting because he said he thought he Rummy, knew more than the generals did and NEVER listened to their advice. he hit it right on the head and bush was a boob for not accepting his prior offers to resign (my words).

GREAT DAY IN THE MORNING PEOPLE. MAYBE WE CAN GET IN A BETTER PLACE NOW!!!!!

Disclaimer: not having voted due to them moving my voting place from last elections', i can NOT accept, nor will i allow, any praise to be heaped upon me for the outcome of this election. ah well, what good would it have done for me to vote straight down the Libertarian party ticket anyway? we are a solid dem state anyway that was blue two years ago as well. and we even will be getting a new county commisioner. wweeee! i'm giddy. must - drink - till - i - am -no longer - feeling like - a school - girl. (what am i saying!!! i ALWAYS feel like a school girl! usually a college senior, about 22, blond hair blue eyes, 5'8", 135lbs. mmmm yeah, .... hell, make it two!

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
killerformula said:
you know we like you bull, but you're nuttier than a squirrel turd.

K
Hey....dats pretty dadgummed nutty! :D

·
NEVER use credit cards!
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you know, a squirrel terd's gotta be like 100% nuts guys. what are you trying to say?

·
Registered
547 Posts
bullheimer said:
you know, a squirrel terd's gotta be like 100% nuts guys. what are you trying to say?
Probably one of two things,,,Bull,,, either you are full of nutty turds ,,or you are simply "NUTS" :thumbup: :D Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts