Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Question should be, does anyone CARE if there are any new episodes of American Hotrodding? Boyd and his mini-me shop foreman have worn out their welcome in this household. God forbid, I'd rather watch whiney Jesse James and the Monster Garage than Coddingstone and the mini-me.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I doub it. There will be a new show called Nightfire Rodding where I will show people how to weld with coathangers nad how to build minibikes. I will make sure there's lots of argueing, bickering and fighting between me, my bro and my dad and I will definitely fire people if I feel like it. I will also pretend I know what Im doing on the CnC machine and try to make an adaptor out of billet. Then I will run late on schedule but still pull it off by making all my workers stay overnight. :p

Mike

·
Lost in the 60's
15,292 Posts
Who cares? I sure as heck don't. I do not watch any of those car shows or Orange County Choppers either. I would rather go out to my shop and do some real hot rodding instead of watching all that scriped baloney. Thats my two cents worth.......Boyd does not impress me at all....he has some talented employess but all Boyd can do is growl and wear a Hawaian shirt.....big deal. :p I would rather watch Powerrodsmike, BadRat, and Pasadenhotrod get on T-V and build a car...it would be real then. :thumbup: :)

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Henry Highrise said:
......... I would rather watch Powerrodsmike, BadRat, and Pasadenhotrod get on T-V and build a car...it would be real then. :thumbup: :)
Yea, but they need someone there to make sure they don't put a small block chevy in that build. :D

·
Lost in the 60's
15,292 Posts
Centerline said:
Yea, but they need someone there to make sure they don't put a small block chevy in that build. :D
Thats where you come in....we have a Hawaian shirt and a big cigar for you and you have to holler and yell a lot and keep everybody straight. :D

·
1976 Ranchero GT
1,455 Posts
Henry Highrise said:
Boyd does not impress me at all....he has some talented employess but all Boyd can do is growl and wear a Hawaian shirt.....big deal. :p I would rather watch Powerrodsmike on T-V and build a car...it would be real then. :thumbup: :)
Yes! I would like to watch this show. Let see what we can do. :drunk: :sweat:

·
russlaferrera
203 Posts
American Hot Rod

Henry Highrise said:
Who cares? I sure as heck don't. I do not watch any of those car shows or Orange County Choppers either. I would rather go out to my shop and do some real hot rodding instead of watching all that scriped baloney. Thats my two cents worth.......Boyd does not impress me at all....he has some talented employess but all Boyd can do is growl and wear a Hawaian shirt.....big deal. :p I would rather watch Powerrodsmike, BadRat, and Pasadenhotrod get on T-V and build a car...it would be real then. :thumbup: :)
Make it a 1 hour show. With 45 min build time, then Rachael Ray can show us how to make brownies and chocolate chip cookies in a powder coat oven in 15 min. ...russ

·
Lost in the 60's
15,292 Posts
russlaferrera said:
Make it a 1 hour show. With 45 min build time, then Rachael Ray can show us how to make brownies and chocolate chip cookies in a powder coat oven in 15 min. ...russ
Ha Ha Ha Rachel Ray Rocks! :thumbup: :D

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Henry Highrise said:
Thats where you come in....we have a Hawaian shirt and a big cigar for you and you have to holler and yell a lot and keep everybody straight. :D

My wife say's you know me too well. Guess we'll have to stop meeting like this. :mwink:

·
EFI Rules and Carbs Drool
919 Posts
Yea, I agree the show isn't that good. But there's not much else on regular cable for car stuff and I find it inspirational at times. I like to see the mess ups too so I don't feel so bad when I mess up. I like the music :)

·
Lost in the 60's
15,292 Posts
Arrowhead said:
Yea, I agree the show isn't that good. But there's not much else on regular cable for car stuff and I find it inspirational at times. I like to see the mess ups too so I don't feel so bad when I mess up. I like the music :)
Just wait till we get this show up and running...it will be inspirational and have plenty of mess ups. :D Besides none of the other car shows will have Rachel Ray showing you how to cook brownies in a powder coat oven. ;)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Arrowhead said:
id love to see one of them knock the hell outta that dwayne pr!ck before they quit, i bet the ratings would go up then.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I really tried to watch that show and finally gave up. Too much fake drama. I mean, why does it seem like they always were taking jobs that they HAD to finish in a crazy amount of time.

Is it just me that ever wondered how it could be "reality" if it was taped and scripted?

Isn't Boyd still in trouble with the law about some titles he was involved with?

·
Glad To Be Here
2,240 Posts
runn141 said:
does anyone know if there will ever be any new episodes of american hotrod?
I saw an ad last night.

Coming to The Learning Channel (TLC) on January 4th, 2007. The ad looked like new episodes.

OCC is also going to that cable channel around Christmas for anyone interested.

I have watched both shows every once in a while. Sometimes (other than the B.S. and Dwayne) the shows are OK. At least OCC is good for laughs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.