Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Analog man in a digital world.
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For the record I have no connection to these people other than being one very staisfied customer. If you go on eBay looking for parts and you see anything from a seller called "skipwhite" you can buy from them with confidence, it's an outfit called White's Performance in Kingsport, TN. I bought an HEI and ceramic coated headers from them. They initially shipped the wrong headers which has happened to me with big name places as well but what happened next hasn't happened with the big name places. I called their toll free nnumber and before I was off the phone they had arranged for UPS to pickup the wrong headers and were shipping the correct ones. All I had to do was tape the box shut and set it out for UPS, no forms to fill out, no labels to print. The wrong headers were picked up the next day and the right ones were here the day after that. No hassles, no argument just a sincere apology and immediate action. These people are first class, their customer service is fantastic. :thumbup:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Hippie said:
For the record I have no connection to these people other than being one very staisfied customer. If you go on eBay looking for parts and you see anything from a seller called "skipwhite" you can buy from them with confidence, it's an outfit called White's Performance in Kingston, TN. I bought an HEI and ceramic coated headers from them. They initially shipped the wrong headers which has happened to me with big name places as well but what happened next hasn't happened with the big name places. I called their toll free nnumber and before I was off the phone they had arranged for UPS to pickup the wrong headers and were shipping the correct ones. All I had to do was tape the box shut and set it out for UPS, no forms to fill out, no labels to print. The wrong headers were picked up the next day and the right ones were here the day after that. No hassles, no argument just a sincere apology and immediate action. These people are first class, their customer service is fantastic. :thumbup:

Thats Kingsport, Tennessee; Have personally dealt with Whites Performance ; no gripes; passed by their place on weekends to Bristol Dragway; drop stuff off one weekend, pick it up the next.

·
Analog man in a digital world.
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dgcantrellsr said:
Thats Kingsport, Tennessee; Have personally dealt with Whites Performance ; no gripes; passed by their place on weekends to Bristol Dragway; drop stuff off one weekend, pick it up the next.
Thanks! I'll fix that. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.