Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Goat Herder
1,397 Posts
crashdad, You'll have to excuse some people here. They don't read the posts in the introductory thread. They just say welcome to everyone. It gets thier post count up, don't you know!

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
WDCreech said:
crashdad, You'll have to excuse some people here. They don't read the posts in the introductory thread. They just say welcome to everyone. It gets thier post count up, don't you know!

At least we say welcome.. If anyone post in this section they will get a welcome.. I really don't have to bring my count up to prove what I know,,I think if you do a little checking on me and a few other's here,, We don't have to prove anything to anybody... And we don't have to keep showing the same old picture of our car doing a wheelie.. :D WDCreech You really need to get a life,, And stop worrying about me.... :D Try in have a good day.. :welcome:

And I don't have to prove to you (WDCreech) just how many people I do help..AS long as the Man up above know what I do for other's.. ;)

Just wondering what will we gain from making a high post count ?? :confused:
I didn't realize we would win a prize for the highest post count.. :D

WDCreech you have a very good way of showing your ''JEALOUSLY'' :D :D :D
Seems like you tired this one other time with me..LOL :D

·
Grumpy Old Goat Herder
1,397 Posts
NEW INTERIORS said:
At least we say welcome.. If anyone post in this section they will get a welcome.. I really don't have to bring my count up to prove what I know,,I think if you do a little checking on me and a few other's here,, We don't have to prove anything to anybody... And we don't have to keep showing the same old picture of our car doing a wheelie.. :D WDCreech You really need to get a life,, And stop worry about me.... :D Try in have a good day.. :welcome:

And I don't have to prove to you (WDCreech) just how many people I do help..AS long as the Man up above know what I do for other's.. ;)

WDCreech you have a very good way of showing your ''JEALOUSLY'' :D :D :D
Seems like you tired this one other time with me..LOL :D

In both of Crashdad's posts, he asked a question, but niether you or eloc431962, indicated that he had done so, which I think was very rude. If you're going to welcome someone, at least respond as if you've read thier post.
As far as being jealous, I have nothing to be jealous of!

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
WDCreech said:
In both of Crashdad's posts, he asked a question, but niether you or eloc431962, indicated that he had done so, which I think was very rude. If you're going to welcome someone, at least respond as if you've read thier post.

Like I said..When you post in this section, You will get a welcome... Not too rude if you ask me.. We at least took the time to say hello.. And YES I DO READ EVER POST.. :D And you have had a problem with me welcoming people before... REMEMBER !!!!.. :mwink: You didn't say anything about it to Cole, Until I posted.. As for as Jealous... I have dealt with it long enough to know when it's around me... 70,000.00 members in only one has a problem with me saying hello to a member.. MAN I MUST BE DOING GOOD !!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: You try to have a great day now... :mwink: :welcome: :D

Oh !!! And I want you to know!!! You set a very good example of how not to act at your age... :mwink: Reminds me a lot of my Step dad... :D Him and people like you made me the man I am today...Thanks... I have a ''few car's waiting on me in the shop.. :mwink: See ya next time around... :mwink:

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
crashdad said:
I JUST WANT TO SAY I HAVE A PICTURE OF 1937 CHEVROLET SERIAL PLATE FOR YOUR mEMBER "MIKE 37 " how do i get it to him at what adress
Crashdad

Crashdad.. Do you have his name right... I tired doing a search for you. But didn't come up with any thing on Mike 37 ??? Make sure you have the right name then you can do a search for his name then you can click on his name and send a PM, But until we can fine his name you can't click on it... Make sure you have the right name, And then we can help... Sorry about all the stupidity on your thread.. :)

·
Evil Wicked Mean And Nasty
13,765 Posts
WDCreech said:
I am sorry you feel this way WDCreech , I always thought you were ok :confused: but i do read all the post i am envolved in and this one i did'nt answer his question because i did a search and could not find a Mike37, And if all people read the rules then he would have posted in the Lounge and someone would have seen it and help faster JMO. And i don't care how high my post count is, When i answer a introductory thats what i will do just trying to make them feel welcome that's all and sometimes i will go ahead and try point them in the right direction. I joined to get help and to help others and i only post on what i know or try to guide them there, And Crashdad i am sorry for not guiding you to the Lounge for your help, But i don't think Mike37 is who you are looking for . But i think this is remember you must have the user name correct to do a search and find them here is the Mikey37 i think you are looking for . http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/vin-1937-chevy-159166.html?highlight=37 . Hope this helps and i am sorry Crashdad if i seemed rude......... :thumbup: ,,,,,Cole

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.