Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys! my name is Robert and im originally from California and i have been living here in Il. for about 7 years now. i cant say that i like the winters here but other than that,...i guess its alright. my hobbies include riding motocross, art,(drawing swag art and tattoo prints), working with my hands, and generally hanging out and having a good time. im 30 years old and i want to learn more about mechanics and auto than my past 30 have given me so hopefully through you guys i will be able to do so as well as form good friendships along the way. i would love to send photos of my current doings and goings on but at this time im afraid thats not possible due to my camera problem. later is a promise. i have been interested in hotrods and cool cars and trucks every since my father put a wrench in my hands. he was my greatest teacher and i miss him dearly. how every its never to late to learn and thats what i intend to do. im the type of person who likes to have the satisfaction of saying i did it myself and having the feeling of accomplishment when i do. i know the basics but some times thats not enough. my current project is a jacked up 82 GM 2500 with 40s on it and its my dream truck. my wonderful girlfriend bought it for me for valentines day and i haven't been able to stop talking about it since. through you guys i hope to accomplish getting it up to snuff and then some. my wonderful counter part is anxious as well and isn't afraid to get dirty. i lucked out in that regard i guess.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Welcome to the site echodog1. :welcome: You've come to a great place to learn as there is lots of info and opinions here. To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration. Glad to have you here and enjoy the site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.