Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 chev on 79 chassis, 62 LeSabre
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
want to sand down my plastic panels because of rot. i've heard the leather can be re applied somehow but i don't know how you would do it. i have seen krinkle paint do a similar kind of texture and have done it with spray paint BY ACCIDENT, but not on purpose!

·
Registered
70 Posts
there is a texture spray that is used in automotive stereo... i don't know the name of it i just know of it :)
hzemall.com if you look at some of there install "construction" pics, you'll see that they used it on the lincoln on the deck install. i'd check a local stereo shop, or maybe selectproducts.com carries it, they are just way overpriced so i don't like to buy stuff from them.

·
Registered
56 chev on 79 chassis, 62 LeSabre
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thanks!

thanks martin, that hzemall link talked about it. i emailed them, hopefully i'll get an answer from them. let you know how it turns out.

heard back from them today: SEM "texture spray"...!
easy enuf, ordered a can it should be here tomorrow. i have the p/n at work if anyone needs it, wait till moan-yanna

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.