Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
WFO
5,030 Posts
Can't make it today, but will definitely try to see if I can make it happen for Saturday.

I'd love to take the Malibu, but I'll prolly have to be content w/just watching :( .

SSedan64, you run a Buick? My Dad had a 401 '62 Wildcat. It had decent power; I remember it being a posi but having no trouble spinning the tires from a stop. Pretty big car, but not clumsy when pushed.

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll be a spectator also. I had a 66 Skylark (many) years back. 340ci, 4brl, ST300/2-speed, 10-Bolt/Posi. Ran great for a stock engine, lots of torque.

I'm gonna try to go Saturday & maybe Sunday. May drive my old 71 C10, Ylw & Wht and bring some firewood for the Buick crowd if it'll fire up. Haven't used it in a good while now.
I usually park beside the right side wall close to staging area. Have to drive around back to get there. The tire smoke normally blows the other direction. :thumbup:
May see you there,
Todd

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.