Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oldtimer59 said:
If it is the frist part of the month I may try and make it . Have hospital plans on the 29th. prostrate cancer.
I think it's from the 4th to the 11 OR 12 of Oct.. :confused: Let me know if you go.. we maybe able to meet up.... :) I will be there on the 8th to the 11.... If everything goes OK.. And I will have you in my prayers,, Good luck,, I hope everything goes OK for you... Keep your head up... ;)

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
trees said:
Never leave the mountains in Oct!! If this were Dec-Feb, I would be there in a heart beat.

Trees
I truly understand... ;) Maybe I'll be up your way one day.. ;) I have been telling the family we will go there one day..(Smokey mountain's)

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just bumping this up..Anyone going to cruising the Coast Oct 4 to Oct 11... I will be there Oct 9 to Oct 11 ....I went check it out this past weekend.. :) While we were there, we went to the boat drag's... That was a kick in the pants.... :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
Oldtimer59 said:
If it is the frist part of the month I may try and make it . Have hospital plans on the 29th. prostrate cancer.
hi oldtimer, got a mate who been through that too,he came through good as gold.Had the op and all good.Got another mate going in for colonoscopy tomoro as well.
Sux gettin older huh?
god bless, you in my thoughts
Russ
later gator
:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.