Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
More bucks, go faster!
1,074 Posts
I'm on the road right now and won't be home until next Monday. I'll need to check my schedule when I get back. I think I'm tide up on the 16th but can't confirm until next week. I usually try to make it. What day were you thinking of?
BB :confused:

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saturday or Sunday, either would be good for me.

Brian

·
16,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll put a $20 bill towards your ticket. :D

Brian

·
16,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll be going, Martin. We'll have some cars on display there as well. I most likely will go on Saturday cause on Sunday I have a dinner date with my couch and we're serving up some Falcons. Go NINERS!

It isn't until the middle of February 15-17 so you won't miss any games and we can wear our 49ers Superbowl 47 Winners shirts to the show! :D

I look forward to meeting you there.:thumbup:

Brian

·
put up or shut up
3,144 Posts
It isn't until the middle of February 15-17 so you won't miss any games and we can wear our 49ers Superbowl 47 Winners shirts to the show! :D

I look forward to meeting you there.:thumbup:

Brian
I'll keep checking this to find out what day you'll be going, and I'm getting an interview from you for my vlog...I demand thee!

Send you my number pm.

·
16,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll keep checking this to find out what day you'll be going, and I'm getting an interview from you for my vlog...I demand thee!

Send you my number pm.
You will need to call my secretary and set it up.

Brian

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.