Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 99 Corvette Coupe (the convertible looking model with the hard top that doesn't come off) in the shop that needs a quarter and a rear body "tub". I can go and repair the tub. But the quarter must come off and it has three screws that are hidden under the top lip. Meaning, the top would need to come off to do this. First off, I can't believe for the life of me that Chevrolet could be this stupid, an amazing level of stupid. But I can't believe that everyone of these that got a quarter that screws on in minutes would need the roof pulled to do it. The roof glues on and is eight hours by the book, but windshield needs to be pulled and what not from what I can see.

Enlighten me PLEASE. :)

Brian

·
16,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I figured it out! Those top hidden screws have a slotted hole in the quarter and after removing all the other screws I simply pulled on the quarter and it slid out from under the screws!

Brian

·
16,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You should be able to find something on that on line pretty easy. I took a photo with my phone to show my son but I don't know how to upload it.

Brian

·
Car? Truck? Who Cares
2,485 Posts
So much crap on phones now---takes an engineer or 4yr old to operate :pain:

My phone is capable of doing much more than I actually do

I RECEIVE calls on mine----but not if I am eating or driving.

Bryan

·
16,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL, I saw an ad in a magazine last night...hold on..I'll get it. Ok, this is the phone for you. "These phones don't play games, take pictures or give you the weather" http://jitterbugdirect.com/

I just got this thing a few weeks ago. I still have no idea how to do 90% of the things it does. I was messing with it and the darn thing talked to ME. It was asking me what number I wanted to call!! I told it, and the friggin thing called it! Then I found that it was a speaker phone! It is pretty amazing.

Brian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.